Monday, June 28, 2010

Review! Love It!


     Every once in a while you stumble across a really great product, company, service, etc. Recently I discovered knittingneedles.com. This is a fantastic site that sells knitting and crochet needles for really good prices and maintains a more than satisfactory level of quality in their products. I was so impressed at the prices, they offered me free shipping and when I actually got the products (2 days later) I was estatic to find that the needles were exactly what was portrayed on their site. I will be a long term customer for this company and would like to encourage you to take a look at their store. You will be impressed and if you're anything like me, you'll end up in one heck of a shopping spree.

      Knittingneedles.com will most certainly be on the LOVE list of KnitSpiffy from now on!


-LivvyLove

No comments: