Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November at KnitSpiffy

      All the october gifts and goodies have been made and handed out (sorry no pictures...camera is having a fit) now Halloween is over and I'm onto more serious projects. November is a big month for LivvyLove and KnitSpiffy. Lots of stuff going on and I'm super excited. The 19th is my anniversary (2 years!), its supposed to snow soon (which means its time to knit useful things) and last but not least, November is the time to start working on those christmast projects. Of course we cant forget Thanksgiving! I'll be featuring a few of my favorite recipes to honor the chef in us all.


     Now I can't quite disclose my chirstmas gift list just yet...(gotta keep things a little secret at least!) But I do have some wonderful gifts for you guys! Patterns! Patterns! Patterns! Like I said...November will be full of big things! I've got some great patterns I've been working on and will be posting them all month long!
I have a super cool toe up sock pattern that I just completed and a nice and easy top down sock pattern too. I've been very into socks lately. Those are just a couple so keep an eye out for all the patterny goodness this month! Also this month (busy, busy, busy!) KnitSpiffy will be featuring some seriously cool yarns! We'll even do a giveaway! That starts the 17th so be sure to watch for the directions.

Happy November everybody!

No comments: